Sandwiched between adult kids and ageing parents, and looking for financial freedom? Take control of your finances today and secure a stress-free future tomorrow.
Managing money can be a major source of stress, especially for members of ‘The Sandwich Generation’ — those in the last decade or two of their working lives and feeling stretched by supporting adult kids on one side, ageing parents on the other and with their own retirement on the horizon.
The Money Sandwich provides practical, easy-to-understand knowledge, tips and action lists on all aspects of financial management for your pre- and post-retirement years.
Meet the author
You’ll learn how to:
- manage debt and take control of your money
- build a diverse but secure investment portfolio
- understand superannuation (finally!) and how to optimise it
- navigate insurance, aged care and estate planning
- set up your children for a worry-free financial future.
Everyone deserves to retire comfortably and on their own terms. Make this the year you take action!