The Money Sandwich is the book every person aged in their 50s and 60s should have, especially if they want to get clarity and understanding around their ‘money stuff’.
Many Australians don’t know enough about managing their money. This can be a major source of stress, particularly amongst members of ‘the sandwich generation’ – those in the last decade or two of their working lives, with adult kids on one side, ageing parents of the other and retirement on the horizon.
‘The Money Sandwich – how to manage money better in your 50s and 60s’ provides practical, easy-to-understand knowledge, tips and action lists on all aspects of financial management for your pre- and post-retirement years.
- Learn how to manage debt and take control of your money.
- Build a plan to ensure your financial freedom and retire on your own terms.
- Learn how to build a diverse but secure investment portfolio.
- Understand superannuation (finally!), and how to optimise it.
- Learn how to have ‘The Conversation’ with your elderly parents.
- Help set up your millennial children for a worry-free financial future.
- Learn how to find and work with a financial advice professional.
…and much more.
Make this year the year you take action!